Saturday 22 January 2011

Last night, i went to see Black Swan which is, no doubt, one of the best movies i have ever seen. I will not inform of the thrilling plot but urge you to see it. I have never regarded Natalie Portman as an incredible actress, however, my opinion has definitely changed after viewing this film. She fulfils the role to its full potential and expresses every emotion through her face so believably. Her balletic skills also impressed seeing as she has not attended ballet classes since the age of 13. The costumes are also phenomenal, designed by Rodarte and Amy Westcott.
This is a shout out to Moni and Amber, the coolest chicks a live.

13 comments:

chocolatelegobricks said...

Haha, I love you Papaya. Natalie Portman is a stunner. The film looks so scary! :S
Also, you look like a right beaut in the post below.

Following you, don't hesitate to check out my blog at http://chocolatelegobricks.blogspot.com/ :)

<1 <2 <3

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this film :)
did you see at cinema? you passed for 15 then :P

x

Rianna said...

I cant wait to see it!!! It looks amazing!!!
Rianna xxxx

Analisa said...

I agree, this movie was amazing!

Anonymous said...

this movie is insaneee, i watched it online but might go to see it in the cinema again!

Vintage Stop at www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Natalie Portman is by far one of my favorite actresses!
This movie was amazinggg!
I love how I share the same name as her! heheh :P

stop by sometime, xx natalie

Mary Lee said...

Ah i'm going to watch this film on tcd and i'm so so excited! the trailor looks amazing but slighty freaky :P I don't actually think i've ever watched a film with her in it, i know shocking haha

london born an breed said...

it looks soo gd is it scary? u have a great blogg follow me back yh xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BECKY MAY said...

thanks fro you rlovly comment :) you have a great blog!

The Flower Girl

X

KOKOKOI said...

Wow wow, I really like your blog! going to follow it now (:

xxx.
PS. Thanks for the really sweet comment!

london born an breed said...

ur amazing id love to see that film follow back http://fearlessly15.blogspot.com/

Noortje said...

i really want to see that movie! heard great things about it..
xoxo

Cylia said...

I've heard so many good stories about this movie.. I'm going to see this one tonight:) excited! how it's not too scary or else I can't sleep.. haha:p