Tuesday 23 March 2010

From the second I booked the tickets, I was doubting the X factor tour, however, with JEDWARD performing, what could go wrong? Luckily, it was actually pretty amazing (excpet Danyl's whiney voice) and the whole experience was great. Annoyingly, when I told one of my friends that I had been, she said: 'Oh, isn't rubbish?' Oh well.
I left my whole saturday to prepare for the night ahead, which included putting together an outfit including my new dress, a pink, structured, River Island dress. I always feel I have to wear a new dress to every occasion, even though they are with other people : firstly because I love the excitement of making a new outift and secondly because of facebook pictures. I also bought a pair of stripy tights from H&M which were pretty basic, however, I loved the unique effect they created, especially teamed with the Nine-West wedges.
At the interval, my favourite contestants came on screen advertising their T-Shirts. Although, I regret buying useless merchandise every time I go to a concert, I managed to persuade myself that I would wear this and even if I don't- I love John and Edward.





I have also experienced two sad incidents regarding LookBook- My mum does not like the idea of people commenting on you posing around in your clothes, and is still not convinced after persausion from me and my sister, Olivia. Also, I have recently found my camera which may seem good, however, I no longer have any way of putting photos on the computer or a charger and my sister has now made our joint camera, her own.

Phoebe x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jedward all the way :)
My friends went on Sunday and said it was like watching them on TV!

Phoebe.Madeleine said...

I am in love with them. I want edward ;)
It was amazing, they are too amazing, they had backing dancers though which weren't necessary :/

Mary Lee said...

phoebe you are just too cool! i'm so jealous of you :( i love them so much.

Phoebe.Madeleine said...

aha, they were pretty amazing.
You have John, I'll have Edward :)

Anita Bola said...

urgh. You lucky girl :( I ♥ JEDWARD!